Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating.
Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another.
So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Our Technology Team:
Technology is a global team that creates and operates the systems that deliver D&B data into our customer's ecosystems. We eat, breathe, and dream of technologies that run our business today - and those that will transform the way we deliver value in the future.
The professional in Enterprise Monitoring engineering team is responsible for the development, implementation and support of the Log Management Infrastructure and the centralized Enterprise Splunk Platform including Security Information and Event Management (SIEM). Key responsibilities include assuring their availability, high reliability and operating effectiveness, and leading Splunk administration activities.
- Implement and maintain enterprise wide Log Management Infrastructure spanning data centers, AWS cloud and D&B offices. Implement management processes to assure its robustness, availability, reliability and effectiveness. Undertake day-to-day operational and user support, and provide Splunk and Log Management system engineering assistance
- Engineer, implement and maintain scalable centralized Splunk infrastructure and configurations including Splunk Cloud and on-premises / cloud forwarders and deployment servers.
- Design and manage inputs for the forwarders to capture data. Onboard new log sources including deployment and customization of Splunk Techology Add-ons and managing parsing, event line breaking, timestamp extraction and source type definition. Deploy Splunk applications, develop dashboards, alerts, data models, reports and optimize their performance.
- Perform Splunk administration tasks including indexes maintenance, new data onboarding, capacity tracking, incident management, user access management, etc.
- Design and customize complex search queries, and promote advanced searching, forensics and analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related disciplines.
- Splunk certification – Administrator or Architect
- A minimum of three years of experience in Splunk administration. Experience in designing and implementing high availability, scalable Splunk configurations
- Advanced Splunk Search Processing Language skills. Expertise in developing Splunk dashboards, data models, reports and applications. Command of Splunk knowledge objects (e.g. fields, lookups, macros, etc.).
- Expert level knowledge of indexing, tagging and field extraction in Splunk
- Working knowledge of Linux system administration
- Network, Internet / Web technology working knowledge
- Working knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python, Pearl, bash, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills in the creation of innovative solutions.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top