Sr. Cyber Security Analyst - Detection & Response
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is responsible for collecting and analyzing the data of 285 million commercial entities and 100 million associated contacts. We offer the world's most comprehensive commercial data source, and our data drives critical everyday business decisions. The trust and confidence our customers have in the protection and integrity of that data is critical to our success.
Our Global Security and Risk team is responsible for securing the technologies, applications and data that millions of our customers rely on each and every day. We are building a best-in-class team of security experts with a relentless focus on results, creativity in solving business challenges, a passion to develop their own careers and further their knowledge in security, and can work closely with our business units, technology teams and customers. In working with us - you'll help to continuously improve the program, implement leading new technologies, and be part of our company transformation.
The Dun & Bradstreet Global Security Operations Center (SOC) serves alongside the Global Security & Risk team in collaboration with the global Technology teams and other key business stakeholders. We are looking for an experienced Sr. Cyber Security Analyst with a strong passion for information security and a burning desire to learn. We strongly value creative, out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving - and the ability to navigate a complex corporate environment.
We are looking for experienced Incident responders (Sr. Cyber Security Analyst - Detection & Response) to join our growing Security Operations Center. The Incident response team is one of several teams that make up the Security Operations Center which is part of a larger Global Security & Risk (GSR) function. With extensive experience as an incident responder along with your inquisitive nature, you will have the opportunity to leverage the latest innovative technologies to detect and respond the cyber threats and adversaries.
- Alert handling: Analyze and tune security alerts and interpret security events which may led to incidents
- Incident Response activities: identify, investigate and respond to potential security incidents in order to minimize the operational and organizational impact
- Threat hunting: Actively pursue abnormal activity on assets that may be signs of compromise
- Threat Intelligence: Leverage various threat intelligence sources and capabilities to enable intelligence driven response
- Malware Analysis: Analyze and interpret malware, exploit, and insider threat activities.
- Forensics: Perform forensic analysis on memory, disk, and other system and network artifacts to identify indicators of compromise.
- Identify Gaps: Investigate and document gaps in controls, event data, and work with internal teams to resolve
- Process Improvement: Execute, develop and document Incident Handling Guides and processes.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of information security experience; specifically, around incident response, malware analysis, and technical investigations
- Working knowledge of common operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.) and basic endpoint security principles.
- Knowledge of common networking services and protocols.
- Experience with common security technologies (EDR/Endpoint technologies, IDS/IPS, Firewall/Proxy, SIEM, etc.)
- The ability to self-organize and prioritize activities independently
- Manage time and uncertainty well - able to navigate complex corporate environments and drive projects with good enough, but imperfect or incomplete, information
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain technical ideas to non-technical individuals at any level
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top