Sr. Content Analytics Strategist
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Summary of role:
The Content Analytics Strategist will be instructmental in providing indepth analytics to make more informed editorial content decisions. You'll uncover actionable insight from multiple data streams, and make recommendations that will guide the content team in crafting compelling brand messaging.
A successful candidate will have practical experience in both digital analytics as well as content creation that drives results in a digital environment. This role will interface with stakeholders across the digital organization (including the analytics and content teams, demand gen managers, and the design team) as well as the Integrated Marketing teams (Credit, Marekting & Sales, Supply and Compliance, Analytics and Master Data).
Content Guidance Via Discovery
- Ability to aggregate and identify meaningful insights across a variety of data inputs, including SEO, social listening, competitive analysis, site search results, asset performance metrics, paid media and social promotion performance, customer and marketplace survey feedback, editorial advisory boards, PR, sales asset content performance
- Centralize content reporting and analytics with the focus on dashboarding and data visualization.
- Use of tools like Conductor, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, AEM
- Ongoing outputs to include quantitative and qualitative data to inform topic selection, such as; topics of interest to specific personas, keyword tracking, questions our audiences are asking about a theme, competitor content, content channel and asset type preferences and how our messaging is ranking and performing
- 6+ years' professional B2B analytics experience paired with practical understanding of content marketing
- Understanding of content & headlines that will drive digital results
- Understanding of a modern demand-gen organization, including the role of various inbound and outbound tactics to drive demand
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau and SQL Server
- Experience with SAS, Business Objects, Salesforce, R a plus
- Superior project management and organizational skills; experience successfully managing timelines of research projects from beginning to end
- Strong data visualization skills; ability to communicate complex information simply and clearly
- Strong influencing skills and experience working with / within large Marketing organizations a plus
- Technology industry, professional services or business intelligence experience a strong plus
This role is based in Austin TX, Malibu CA, Short Hills NJ or Center Valley PA, and will report to the Senior Director of Analytics, with a dotted line to the Senior Director of Content Marketing & Editorial Strategy.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top