Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Accounting Close: Responsible for the preparation and review of various portions of the accounting close, including standards, Fixed Asset subsystem, manual journal entries,accrued expense and revenue functions.
- Support the Center of Excellence model for transactional accounting supporting the international Markets and US Markets.
- Ensure the monthly close cycle is completed in a timely and accurate financials.
- Prepare financial statements with insight into variances against budget/ prior reporting periods.
- Use working knowledge of GAAP
- Reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts using Black-line Reconciliation System.
- Financial Reporting using our Corporate Consolidation system (Hyperion Financial Management)
- Provide auditors with detailed information and supporting documents for periodic reviews.
- Execute monthly Sox controls and provide Sox team with detailed information and supporting documentation for our internal controls monthly.
- Adhoc reporting as needed.
- Revenue accounting
- Recurring Entries
- Prepaid Journal Entries
- Fixed Assets
- Financial Reporting
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
- Ability to prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines – including monthly accounting close.
- Ability to work on projects as needed.
- Detail oriented and adapt problem solving capabilities.
- Self-starter who can identify issues and resolve them without supervision.
- Time management skills.
- Team player with strong ethics and high standard of confidentiality and honesty
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Audit experience
- CPA a plus, but not required.
- 3-5 years of accounting experience.
- Oracle Financials
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top