Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Collection Admin (KA05)
Contacts customer’s clients in the customer’s name, by telephone or mail, to gather data or to prompt for payment on delinquent accounts. Provides documentation (i.e., invoices) as needed. Maintains frequent communication with customer to provide updates and obtain additional information as necessary. Documents all account activity as directed, via a CRT and/or manually. Works aggressively to meet or exceed assigned individual and office objectives. Office objectives may be based on customer objectives, such as cash targets or aging goals.
- PC knowledge a plus. Ability to solve problems in a financially oriented environment. Detail oriented.
- Proven abilities in oral and written communication. Ability to work in a high pressure environment and meet deadlines.
- Able to use tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal/external customers. Excellent telephone skills required
- College degree preferred. One year experience in customer service or collections.
- High school diploma, business school degree or two years college desirable; 1-2 years business experience.
- College degree desired in Finance or Accounting. One year collections experience in industrial, commercial or consumer collections or customer services, including credit decisions through the use of credit information.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top