Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- The People team's vision is to enrich the lives of every team member at Dun & Bradstreet globally. The team is comprised of seven distinct functions cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals: Business Partners; Talent; Total Rewards; Learning & Development; Organizational Development; Analytics & Insight; Global Sourcing & Procurement.
Dun & Bradstreet Emerging Business is looking for a high energy, results oriented, fast-paced Sourcing Specialist to assist in the full life cycle recruiting efforts for our Tucson office as well as sourcing support for our Greensboro, NC office. This person will work closely with the Lead Talent Acquisition Professional as well as the talent acquisition team to provide major support services.
- Establish and post job adverts on job search websites
- Schedule and organize interviews with suitable candidates
- Prepare necessary documents, job descriptions, and interview questions
- Provide candidates with necessary testing, application and interview materials
- Communicate requirements and duties to prospective candidates
- Prescreen eligible candidates
- Maintain good relationships with all candidates, employees and business partners
- Keep records of candidate interviews and report them to Talent Acquisition
- Participate at recruiting events
- Maintain the internal database
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources department of the organization
- Call Center/Inside Sales Sourcing
- Full life cycle recruiting a plus
- 2-4 years of fast-paced, call center, and/or inside sales team sourcing/recruiting experience
- Online, technology or web services experience another plus!
- Possess a high level of energy, enthusiasm and drive to meet and exceed hiring goals
- Goal and results-oriented individual with organizational skills and excellent team working skills.
- Superb communication skills - written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
- Able to effectively communicate our open positions, the opportunity, our company goals, vision and culture to prospective candidates
- Able to determine, communicate and assess culture fit within our organization
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top