Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
• Directly manage and execute all sourcing and procurement activities for key Asia Pacific markets including China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Australia etc. for all spend categories.
• Implement sourcing methodology and execute category sourcing initiatives including, but not limited to strategic planning, business alignment and execution.
• Engage and collaborate with stakeholders across various business units within each market, including senior leaders to understand sourcing category opportunities, develop requirement, organize RFx events, identify, engage and select suppliers, and contract for goods and services.
• Conduct market research by leveraging both internal and external tools to understand demand, market landscape and supplier trend for potential saving opportunities.
• Draft, negotiate and execute contracts in close collaboration with legal and other relevant business partners to ensure proper contract authoring, reviews and risk mitigation.
• Guide stakeholders in obtaining vendor approval and project approval through collaborating with multiple organizations such as Third-Party Risk, IT Security, Enterprise Data Governance, Privacy, Compliance etc.
• Support the strategic initiatives of Global Sourcing & Procurement (GS&P) organization, advocate and facilitate the rollout of GS&P tools and processes to Asia Pacific markets through training and support.
• Proactively tracks the supply market to take advantage of the prevailing opportunities in the marketplace.
• Bachelor or above degree, 5+ years sourcing and procurement management experience, including category planning, stakeholder and supplier management, or equivalent of relevant experience and education.
- Strong skills in sourcing and procurement ranging from supplier discovery, evaluation, selection to relationship management.
- Experienced in creating and articulating sourcing strategies that supports specific business requirements but at the same time challenges status quo and leverages corporate scale and spending power.
- Understand the commercial environment and business dynamics in Asia Pacific region.
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills and proven cost-saving results.
- Excellent listening and communication skills in both English and Mandarin, able to present ideas in a concise and organized manner.
- Strong influencing and team building skills, with an ability to build consensus and nurture relationship at all levels within an organization.
- Project management experience working in multi-functional and cross-cultural team is desirable.
- Results oriented and well organized.
- Respectful, collaborative, willing to help, hands-on attitude.
- Curious and creative, willing to explore new ways to drive improvement and growth.
- Flexibility to work off hours with team members cross globe.
• MCIPS or MIIPMM desirable.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.