Solutions Support Consultant (Sales & Marketing Solutions)
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The Specialist Solutions Consultant is a Subject Matter expert in Dun & Bradstreet's Sales and Marketing Solutions and is responsible for supporting a defined set of key clients.
The role of the Specialist Solutions Consultant is to:
- understand client goals to ensure Dun & Bradstreet's S&MS solutions meet their expectations and requirements
- be commercially aware and recognise opportunities for growth within your client base
- act as a trusted advisor to clients and support the client to achieve their goals by sharing best practices, ideas, and capabilities.
- Provide technical expertise on specialist/complex solutions
You will achieve this goal by ensuring our clients receive outstanding client care through the duration of their contract with Dun & Bradstreet.
Client care consists of carefully designed and expertly delivered training, supporting client meetings prior to the sale or in the ongoing contractual environment.
Management of client care responsibilities including:
- Support of a defined set of clients
- Delivering training, understanding and demonstration of best practices, periodic review of client system setup to maximise value, and clear reinforcement of the solution ROI to support renewal of contracts
- Ongoing training and support for clients
- Conducting Solution Reviews - effective use of this process to measure, record, and track results and perception of Dun & Bradstreet products and services from the client point of view. Resulting actions must be owned, and executed with clear evidence of progress and resolution.
This means you are accountable for
- Proactively contacting clients to check that they are getting value from their solutions
- Using management information reports to monitor client activity and usage
- Solution maintenance
- Providing on-going training and support to clients
- Providing client feedback to the relevant teams for future product enhancements and to drive client satisfaction result.
- Regular liaison with pre-sales and account managers to identify and co-operate on retention and revenue growth activities
- Support the implementation of new clients (as listed above), the result of which (without fail) is 100% delivery of necessary project revenue recognition materials (POD), and consistently meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Internal projects defined and delivered to provide ongoing improvement of services which impact our clients, or reduce effort to deliver high quality services to Dun & Bradstreet clients.
Cross functional responsibilities
- Working across the business (Finance, Sales, Marketing, & Technology partners) to share best practices and define areas for improvement in Dun & Bradstreet solutions and associated processes.
- Liaise with product owners, pre-sales and account managers to ensure support required for existing and future products is provided to the senior management team for inclusion to the annual planning process.
What we're looking for
- Strong technical skills, with the ability to navigate systems with a natural affinity for software solutions.
- Trouble shooter who is able simplify technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Superior technical capabilities to enable full support of client projects including MS Excel, MS Access (including SQL Query skills) which enable you to proactively analyse and report on client data.
- Experienced in the extraction, transformation and loading of data for database creation and management; using appropriate software tools
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Proactive & very responsive to client needs.
- Adaptable and flexible to a changing environment and client needs.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
- Account management experience evidenced by managing expectations and delivering on commitments.
- strong presentation skills, with the ability to engage and connect with your audience.
- Manage multiple tasks, prioritise workload continually to meet clients needs and perform effectively under pressure
- High desire & positive attitude towards receiving coaching and training from team peers, and other business associates
- Ability to influence clients and internal team members through positive and effective communication.
- Ability to manage sales/clients relationships and expectations relating to each project and resolve any post production issues.
- Ability to lead and deliver projects of low to medium complexity, with an average duration of several days to several weeks. (Aspiration to work on medium to large projects an advantage).
- Flexibility for travel (approx 50%)
- Ability to lead and facilitate executive meetings / workshops
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top