Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Working with commercial clients, understanding their needs and developing sophisticated technology solutions that will exceed their expectations
- Producing technical specifications , software release documentation and maintenance handover documentations
- Providing online business information solutions through an established architecture
- Part of a dynamic team of software designers/engineers tasked with delivering exciting customer-focused, web-based applications and products
- Develop new software applications / products to team-agreed timescales and standards
- Within a proven project-management process, be involved in all aspects of development life-cycle including requirements capture, design, estimation, build, verification and maintenance handover
- Work closely with commercial clients in identifying design options for well defined requirements and provide estimates to form the basis for strategic business decisions and product design.
- Involved in the transition of projects into a support environment including Infrastructure, Application Support and Service Management
Position Requirements:About You
- Significant commercial development experience with strong knowledge of Mendix, Java, XML and XSL
- Commercial experience of using Linux, Windows, SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience with a version control system
- Knowledge of SQL querying and data manipulation
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top