Solutions Advisor III - Trade Credit
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Own driving meaningful customer value and sustained YOY sales growth with D&B Risk solutions customers or prospects
- Develop new business opportunities in the Risk space and help to envision new applications for customers’ unmet needs
- Participate in industry and company sponsored events and panels to further demonstrate thought leadership of D&B within this space
- Continual focus on personal development plans to ensure consistent learning and improvement in domain expertise
- Focus on fostering strong relationships with C-level and senior executives of clients in order to drive greater value and business impact of solutions
- Leverage use cases, best practices, and application knowledge to develop thorough ROI analyses for client.
- Team closely with others within D&B to drive value, and ensure our approach supports our strategy
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated Deep expertise and knowledge in helping organizations manage their overall spend more strategically and effectively
- 3+ years selling Risk solutions
- 5+ years of successful sales in a consultative/solution oriented team based selling environment
- Results oriented, self-starter who is able to effectively influence across multiple role levels, drive priorities, and own outcomes in a matrixed environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, planning and problem solving skills.
- Proven success with driving new and existing large dollar engagements in a highly complex environment
- Ability to work in dynamic, results driven and fast pace culture
- 25-50% travel
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top