- Bellevue, WA
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- Able to work closely with sales team to identify customer needs and expectations, design logical solutions to address their queries with embedding analytics methodology and demonstrate company value proposition in data insights, risk management & analytics capability. Convince clients with Huaxia Dun & Bradstreet data & analytics solutions, drive and manage business development activities
- Drive and implement project delivery on Credit risk, Supplier management with deep industry know-how and strong project management skill to lead project team to achieve project Revenue and Margin target
- Lead project team to prepare business development materials and conducts some market research and analysis, draft high value project proposal to pitch new projects.
- Maintain and develop business relationship with existing and potential clients.
- Conduct project team building and management, act as mentor to develop consultant skills including coaching, training as well as performance assessment.
- Under project time constrains, control project cost and maximum project margin while ensure client's satisfactions.
- Conduct professional training courses and delivery for both HDBC marketing or sales purpose
- Deliver speeches, public courses, industrial whitepapers and business cases whenever necessary to support marketing activities
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top