Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- As a Solution Advisor, you will partner closely with the Sales Executive to grow several key strategic insurance client accounts through driving new revenue. In identifying new uses cases for the client accounts, you will demonstrate the continued value of D&B solutions and the value of a consultative relationship. Most of this success will stem from a high level of curiosity and a willingness to hunt new opportunities and move them through the pipeline to successful closure. You will identify opportunities, shape them, determine the value prop, make the proposal to the customer, and close the deal.
You'll know you're successful in this role when you've developed a robust pipeline of opportunities and are consistently closing large complex solutions with the c-suite of fortune 100 companies.
Sales – Responsible for building strong relationships at senior levels and identifying opportunities with identified Financial/Insurance customers. Leverage knowledge of Financial Services industry challenges and opportunities to build trust and respect with both internal and external customers. Identify gaps and opportunities to provide value added information solutions in the areas of Credit Decisioning, Authentication & verification, Analytics, Sales & Marketing and towards the carrier's attainment of a Single Customer View. Develop expertise in D&B's products and solutions, and how they can be applied to the Financial Services vertical. Create and price simple and complex solutions, including value propositions and ROI estimates, proposals and contracts, and own the customer buying process from discovery through contract signature.
Client Relationships – closely align with senior D&B leaders and peers to achieve revenue growth objectives with targeted customers in Financial Services segment. Leverage skills and industry experience to develop and implement sales strategies to drive long-term sustainable revenue growth, while building a most-trusted relationship with all contacts.
Account Planning – Participate in the account process with the Sales Executive and other sales team members through quarterly detailed account planning process. Account Planning will include: account spend / forecast, key insights from the client's solution reviews, assessment of account's needs, proposed steps for growing account spend including introduction of new products/solutions/services. Present, propose and drive contract negotiations of all client solutions in assigned account. Provide accurate forecasting and status of activity in assigned accounts as required.
Performance – Responsible for meeting and exceeding overall sales targets through the retention and growth of assigned customer and through the acquisition of new opportunities within the assigned customer. Responsible for renewal, new business and pipeline objectives across the assigned customer.
Industry Knowledge – Must remain current in industry and application best practices and trends, providing value-added solutions. Leveraging knowledge of Financial Services industry challenges and opportunities to build trust and respect with both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus
- Demonstrated Deep expertise and knowledge in helping CMOs/VPs of Marketing create data-driven sales and marketing strategies that drive revenue strategically and effectively
- 5+ years of successful sales in a consultative/solution oriented team based selling environment OR 7+ years in a senior marketing position creating and driving marketing strategy
- Results oriented, self-starter who is able to effectively influence across multiple role levels, drive priorities, and own outcomes in a matrixed environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, planning and problem solving skills.
- Proven success with driving new large dollar engagements in a highly complex environment
- Ability to manage and report on opportunities throughout the various stages within the sales pipeline.
- Effectively report and reflect business development activities to ensure accurate forecast reporting.
- Ability to provide clear, precise and effective communications in a written and verbal format to both internal and external audiences.
- Able to problem solve and clearly communicate alternative solutions that map to our core assets and solve the customer's business needs
- Ability to work in dynamic, results driven and fast pace culture
- 25 - 50% travel
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top