Software Engineer - Remote
- Short Hills, NJ
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Our Identity Insights team works on the development of some of our most critical systems that are in a highly scaled cloud based architecture, and offer an interesting set of challenges and development/architecture work.
If you love solving problems, are fascinated by multithreading & concurrency, have a solid grasp on algorithms and usage of data structures and have Java and Python programming skills, we want to talk to you!
- Develop scalable, distributed software systems, and work on other projects that require research, awareness, interactivity, and the ability to ask the right questions.
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to translate business requirements and functional specifications into innovative solutions implementing performant, scalable program designs, code modules and stable systems.
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Quick learner who can manage projects with minimal supervision and a flexible positive attitude.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science
- 1+ years software development experience using Java and Python
- Some experience with Concurrency & Multithreading preferred
- Strong experience on utilization of Data Structures or Algorithms
- A willingness to learn new languages, technologies and the business will be key to your success in this role.
- Experience with testing methodologies that cover unit, integration, and system testing.
- Ability to clearly explain design considerations, options, and trade-offs.
- Experience/Interest in memory caching (Redis/MemCache etc)
- Experience/Interest in Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
Who we look for:
We look for engineers that are versatile, analytical and deeply curious about solving problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top