Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is looking for a full stack developer to join our Digital Platforms and Customer Experience team. You will be working with an agile team for the company's flagship website, as well as other web properties and products. Working in a fast-paced environment, the Sr Software Engineer will work closely with other developers, database administrators and project managers.
Are you someone that can thrive in a high energy, high growth, fast paced environment? Then you might be just who we are looking for.
- Conduct code reviews, agile development, service-oriented architecture and object-oriented programming
- Design, implementation, administration and maintenance of the data elements powering our products as part of a team
- Be a team player, willing to work on any task that comes up while still being able to let loose and enjoy the environment
- BS in Computer Science or a related field, MS preferable
- 3-5 years of experience in web development
- Familiarity with Bash, JSON, and Python
- Experience creating REST and SOAP Web Services
- Experience using source control repositories such as SVN, Git and Bitbucket
- Eagerness to participate in and improve skills through pairing and/or design/code reviews
- Experience building applications with a framework using AngularJS, EmberJS, React, NodeJS and Backbone
- Experience with task management and continuous integration tools: NPM, Jenkins, Travis
- Strong UI, CSS and Web Design principles and concepts
- Strong understanding of multi-tiered applications running dynamic, data-driven Web applications
- Experience developing on top of web services
- Experience with search engine optimization
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Have demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.