Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Develop, test and deliver highly performant java code
- Working in an agile environment you will be developing features end-to-end.
- You will be expected to write elegant, simple code that lends itself to low cost maintenance, extensibility, testability and performance.
- Be a key part of the team that will be building a new infrastructure to meet existing and future business requirements
Skills and Experience
- Experience with requirements gathering and problem space definition
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented design and programming methodologies
- Expertise in core Java
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, and/or eight year's commercial experience developing commercial software
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience working with real-time and event based architectures
- A genuine passion and innate curiosity for technology, software product development and open source technologies
- A thorough knowledge of the web trends, best practices, and new emerging technologies with the drive to stay informed on upcoming trends
- Experience with SQL, data warehousing, NoSQL data stores, Hadoop, and AWS technologies for big data like S3, Redshift, and Elastic MapReduce (EMR)
- Strong knowledge of micro service development in large scale, high transaction and high availability environments
- The ability to write well documented, maintainable, and testable code
- Practical experience in the following
- Automated unit testing frameworks
- Continuous integration
- AWS hosting
- Web application security
- Performance tuning & performance testing
- Application monitoring
Personal Attributes Required
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to use their own initiative and not be afraid to ask for help
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Be innovative and enjoy working with emerging technology
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top