Social Media Intern - Spring 2017
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The Social Media and Public Relations teams are looking for a highly motivated marketing and communications student to support our corporate media relations program, and gain experience using social media tools, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, WordPress and others within a fast-paced marketing environment. Duties will vary based on interest and need.
- Assist the marketing team in developing marketing case studies
- Updating social media accounts
- Research and write articles and newsletters
- Online outreach and promotion using various social media outlets
- Campaign ideation and implementation
- Ideal applicants are highly motivated with an interest in social media and marketing
- Ability to think strategically and see how social media adds value to our products
- Familiarity with all aspects of social media– Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, etc.
- Ability to identify fresh ideas to grow our online presence
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top