S&MS Inside Sales Specialist
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
As a Sales and Marketing Inside Sales Specialist, this sales role is responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the customers' business challenges, while determining where D&B can provide value, proposing the best solution (s) to meet customer needs and create a compelling business case.
The Sales Specialist is responsible for ensuring that D&B data is systematically integrated across the enterprise, thus enabling an organization to manage customer insight and all connections with client, prospects, partners, employees, media and society at large. Whether it's through marketing automation, customer relationship management, or other technologies or tactics - the Sales Specialist gives our customers access to relevant, timely and comprehensive commercial data and subsequent business insight via Integration into the customers' platforms/systems or via direct product access.
This role will have the opportunity to:
- Drive meaningful customer value and sustained YOY sales growth selling D&B Sales & Marketing solutions to customers or prospects.
- Drive new business. Engage & qualify potential sales opportunities.
- Conduct business based conversations to identify stakeholders, business processes, KPI's and critical success factors around an opportunity.
- Collaborate with customers to identify the best solution(s) to meet their business challenges, as well as, quantify the financial and business risks of not addressing said challenges.
- Working with the Sales Executives, develop, propose and sell solution(s) that differentiate D&B and directly address the client's business needs.
- Proactively engage Product teams through formal and informal channels to stay abreast of S&MS Roadmap developments.
- Conduct demonstrations when required and define SLA's.
- Participate in Account Planning, Business Reviews, Quarterly Solutions reviews as required.
- Consult & collaborate with Sales Leaders on product knowledge, feedback and best practices to maximize the relationship with them & their teams.
- Participate in industry and company sponsored events and panels to further demonstrate thought leadership of D&B within this space.
- Establish strong relationships with C-level and senior executives of clients in order to drive greater value and business impact of solutions.
- Leverage use cases, best practices, and application knowledge to develop thorough ROI analyses for clients.
- Team closely with others within D&B to drive value and ensure our approach supports our strategy.
- Develop deep product knowledge of D&B's S&MS product suite, proactively research market competition, attend webinars and trade shows to maintain yourself as a sales & marketing subject matter expert.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Demonstrated deep expertise and knowledge in helping CMOs/VPs of Marketing create data-driven sales and marketing strategies that drive revenue strategically and effectively.
- Must love data. Experience in database marketing & management a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Digital marketing tactics, technology landscape and ability to align digital marketing solutions to customers is required. (CRM/MAP/ERP/DMP)
- 5+ years of successful sales in a consultative/solution-oriented team based selling environment OR 5+ years in a senior marketing position creating and driving marketing strategy.
- Results oriented, self-starter who is able to effectively influence across multiple role levels, drive priorities and own outcomes in a matrixed environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- Proven success with driving new large dollar engagements in a highly complex environment.
- Ability to manage and report on opportunities throughout the various stages within the sales pipeline.
- Effectively report and reflect business development activities to ensure accurate forecast reporting.
- Ability to provide clear, precise and effective communications in a written and verbal format to both internal and external audiences.
- Able to problem solve and clearly communicate alternative solutions that map to our core assets and solve the customer's business needs.
- Ability to work in dynamic, results driven and fast paced culture.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top