Small Business - NCA Rep- Emerging
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The New Customer Acquisition - Inside Sales SMB team member is part of a high energy, results oriented Business-to-business sales team at Dun & Bradstreet. This position is responsible for driving new business revenue through inbound and outbound phone calls, as well as following up on web leads from prospective clients. The qualified candidate will be responsible for understanding a business' strategic goals, how our solutions map to use cases, and will be able to position and demonstrate Credit, Marketing, and Supply solutions effectively. Additionally, this team member will consistently achieve monthly and yearly sales goals, while emulating D&B's modern culture and core values.
- Driving new business revenue - approximately $380K - $500K per year- via our Trade Credit, Marketing, and Supply Solutions.
- Daily prospect and customer contacts via telephone, email, and virtual meetings to include: customer intelligence gathering, advance application identification and qualification, leveraging our software partner to demonstrate the proper solutions, and closing new business in timely fashion.
- Maintain knowledge of business acumen, industry trends, general economic conditions, business practices, and the broad spectrum of Dun & Bradstreet products. Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment while continuing to self-improve through online coursework, 1 on 1 sessions, and instructor led training.
- Daily use of Customer Relationship Management software for capturing client interactions as well as use of ordering systems to process solutions. Additional system usage to be done on daily basis ranging from internal product usage to prior client's detailed account information. Ability to manage pipeline and forecast.
- Adherence to D&B's Code of Conduct, rules of engagement, and other D&B policies.
- Bachelor's degree required or minimum of 3-5 years equivalent business-to-business sales experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Strong organizational skills, effective time management, and drive to succeed.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills for both internal and external customers.
- Preferred (not required): Experience using Salesforce.com, Microsoft applications
- Ability to sit, speak and operate telephone and/or computer for long periods of time
- Ability to handle pressure and stressful conditions
- Ability to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
- Regular attendance in the office
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top