Site Reliability Engineer
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Technology Team:
Dun & Bradstreet's technology team builds and optimizes scalable systems and software. These products and systems create value and accelerate growth for our company, our colleagues, and our clients.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will work on the end to end deployment (source code to production) of critical infrastructure across a variety of application teams for our flagship website, other web properties. You will work on our highly trafficked and highly available systems, leveraging system engineering / programming and debugging expertise to implement and enhance auto-detection & auto-remediation tools and processes, and will take ownership of production uptime and stability. You will also work closely with other developers, database administrators and project managers in an agile development environment, improving existing infrastructure design, and providing production support.
Your Role Will Include:
- Identify and implement continuous improvements to reduce mean time of delivery, antifragile design, and security posture
- Plan, implement, and release production changes using zero-downtime techniques
- Empower engineers to contribute changes to infrastructure by pairing, supporting and mentoring
- Conduct root cause analysis and identify relationships between processes and events
- Perform ongoing design and code reviews
- On your resume we will see 3-5+ years of demonstrated DevOps experience focusing on configuration and code and an MS/BS in Computer Science or a related field
- You thrive in a high energy, high growth, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and have a desire to learn new skills and implement new technologies
- You have experience programming with Python/Java and a good understanding of Unix/Linux networking operating systems and strong experience with configuration management tools (SaltStack, Ansible)
- You have managed production cloud infrastructure at scale (AWS)
- You are willing to participate on 24/7 on-call rotation (weekly rotation, primary/secondary)
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top