Service Desk Specialist - Lead Agent
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Technology is a global team that creates and operates the systems that deliver D&B data into our customer's ecosystems. We eat, breathe, and dream of technologies that run our business today - and those that will transform the way we deliver value in the future. Our Team is divided into five areas of practice, cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals.1) Tech Operations / Infrastructure, 2) Tech Engineering, 3) Tech Security, 4) Tech PMO, and 5) Emerging Business Technology.
Dun & Bradstreet is standing up a Service Desk in Center Valley, PA, to expand our level of customer support, enhance the level of first call resolution, and provide application, tech support and reporting. We are seeking customer focused Service Desk Specialist - Lead Agent to oversee incident management for the Service Desk and execute the incident and service request management process. The Service Desk is the front end of Dun & Bradstreet's Technology Department, and we are seeking motivated individuals who would like to their career with us!
- Oversee incident management for the Service Desk and execute the incident and service request management process.
- Engage next level of management and handle escalated incident tickets as required.
- Ensure applicable training and or knowledge / solutions are provided by Level-2/Level-3 to Level-1 Support.
- Issue resolution and escalation where necessary.
- Monitor services provided, resource allocation and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Facilitate smooth communication between Service Desk Specialists and Leadership, bridging gaps to ensure optimal team performance.
- Audit Service Desk Specialists' tickets to ensure proper routing and mitigate backlog
- Review metrics and provide leadership information on IT service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Participate in new hire interview process and facilitate Service Desk Specialist New Hire training sessions.
- Fulfill responsibilities of Service Desk Specialist role as needed.
- On your resume, we will see a minimum of a high school degree and 4 years of relevant work experience providing Service Desk Support. Associates or Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- You have a strong technical aptitude, a passion for problem solving and a customer centric orientation.
- You have working knowledge of service desk ticketing software, incident management/response, remote control tools, active directory, and chat sessions.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You thrive in a team environment and have experience coaching and mentoring others.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with diversity of stakeholders in the incident management response process.
You must be open/flexible to work any or all of the following shifts:
7AM - 3PM
3PM - 11PM
11PM - 7AM
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top