Service Desk Specialist
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Technology is a global team that creates and operates the systems that deliver D&B data into our customer's ecosystems. We eat, breathe, and dream of technologies that run our business today - and those that will transform the way we deliver value in the future. Our Team is divided into five areas of practice, cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals.1) Tech Operations / Infrastructure, 2) Tech Engineering, 3) Tech Security, 4) Tech PMO, and 5) Emerging Business Technology.
Dun & Bradstreet is standing up a Service Desk in Center Valley, PA, to expand our level of customer support, enhance the level of first call resolution, and provide application, tech support and reporting. We are seeking customer focused Service Desk Specialists to provide technical support to callers requiring assistance with hardware, software, network incidents, requests or problems. The Service Desk is the front end of Dun & Bradstreet's Technology Department, and we are seeking motivated individuals who would like to their career with us!
- Serve as the initial point of contact for D&B Team members and associates requiring assistance with hardware, software, network incidents, requests or problems.
- Answer calls, emails, chat sessions, and address incident tickets which are submitted directly by team members or via automation.
- Provide an immediate resolution when possible, or reassign the matter to next level support when necessary.
- Capture relevant information via an on-line system, prioritize issues, gain an understanding of the issue, search for solutions, and update the user on progress.
- Monitor the status of ticket queues to ensure that time to respond and time to resolve service level expectations are being met.
- On your resume we will see a minimum of a high school degree and 1-2 years of relevant work experience providing Service Desk Support. Associates or Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- You have a strong technical aptitude, a passion for problem solving and a customer centric orientation.
- You have working knowledge of service desk ticketing software, incident management/response, remote control tools, active directory, and chat sessions.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You thrive in a team environment, have strong attention to detail and enjoy advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking.
You must be open/flexible to work any or all of the following shifts:
7AM - 3PM
3PM - 11PM
11PM - 7AM
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Leader, Security Operations, IT Security
Jay leads the Security Operations Team in protecting the vital data that lies at the heart of Dun & Bradstreet’s business, keeping the company safe against potential intrusions.
Back to top