Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
• Work closely with Project Owner to develop detailed project plan, monitor project progress to ensure it stay on track and meet deadline
• Report project status to stakeholders, and facilitate team-wise communication
• Support and promote quality assurance goals for projects
• Participant in all release management cycles, including quantitative and qualitative analysis, forecast trends, identify and manage risks, etc.
• Coach project team for Agile/Scrum methodologies and project management process implementation, actively identify process gaps and improvement opportunities, participant in continuous process improvement
• 5+ combined experience in software engineering and project management, minimum 2 years of experience in project management role
• Solid understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies, Project Management, Software Development Life Cycle, Software Quality Assurance methodologies, familiar with project management tools and bug/issue tracking system
• Experience in using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement.
• Experience in working with remote team is a must.
• Self-driven, detail-oriented, and organized, strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills
• Willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Experience in managing projects in cloud-based enterprise software domain is a plus
• Familiarity with multi-team agile frameworks such as SAFe, or LeSS is a plus
• PMP Certification or Scrum Master certification is a plus
• Experience in vendor management is a plus
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet