Senior System Administrator
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
• Extensive experience in handling production, UAT and development environments across MS Windows Server, Linux, Unix, AIX environments.
• Ability to setup monitoring processes and mechanisms, and establish and monitor uptime SLAs.
• Ability to setup, manage and monitor environments in cloud environments like MS Azure, AWS, and third party Data Centres.
• Ensure compliance to D&B Global system administration policies, including Security. Ensure all server environments are kept up to date with respect to OS and Security patches.
• Well-versed with managing hardware for the various environments, manage procurement, monitoring and preventive maintenance for the same.
• Actively prepare and carry out Disaster recovery plans, drills. Responsible for replication of real-time data across primary and Disaster Recovery (DR) data centres.
• Responsible for configuring, maintaining, monitoring and executing backups for all production, UAT and development environments.
• Establish a robust EUC policy for D&B India based on global policy guidelines.
• Establish and monitor Security for End-User Computing,
• Estimate and handle procurement, replacements and disposal of IT Equipment.
• Instill strong service management policies and guidelines for IT Support activities and monitor against established SLAs.
Software Configuration and Release Management
•Establish and enforce guidelines for Software Application Configuration management. Be the owner of all source code in D&B India.
• Establish and monitor release guidelines into UAT and Production systems.
• Be the owner of all production application systems inside of D&B India.
•Follow guidelines from D&B global to put in best practices of maintaining production systems.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top