Senior Solution Architect
- Villa Park, IL
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet's Senior Solution Architect supports sales revenue goals by providing pre-sales consulting, in partnership with Account Executives, to offer strong technical, product and subject matter expertise to D&B customers, partners, and prospects. Senior Solution Architect leads the technical design effort to define the D&B solution that addresses the customer's requirements with the best fit to their technical environment.
- The Senior Solution Architect applies technical expertise to define and position D&B solutions with business and technical teams at customers. Creatively design solutions, including advanced solutions, that leverage new and legacy products and APIs to integrate D&B content/capabilities within complex customer and third-party applications.
- The Senior Solution Architect engages closely with customers to discover business and technical requirements as necessary to formulate optimal solutions. Technically sell the solution through presentation/demonstration/illustration and earn customer acceptance. Conduct Proofs of Concept when appropriate.
- Deliver formal artifacts to document the solution -- Solution Design Document, Work Breakdown Structure, Statement of Work - ensuring clear communication on the solution and customer responsibilities.
- Perform data architecture and data modeling as necessary to formulate solutions that satisfy customer business requirements using D&B and customer/third party content.
- Following customer acceptance of the solution, manage transition of the solution to the implementation team, including transition meeting and delivery/review of artifacts.
- The Senior Solution Architect participates in strategic and tactical account planning
- Follow industry technology trends through self-study and formal training and share that knowledge with customers
Education/Experience and Competencies
- 10+ years of Solution Architecture experience required.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus. Experience in various business disciplines, sales, technology, planning and implementation needed. Experienced working with product and third-party development teams and methodologies.
- Domain knowledge in the areas of MDM, CRM, Marketing Automation, ERP, Credit, Finance and Digital Marketing stack.
- Work experience in one or more key verticals (Hi-Tech, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Insurance, Manufacturing or Transportanion/Trucking) desirable
- Strong understanding of D&B (and/or competitive) product offerings, as well as integration options and best practices to drive additional value for complex clients
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships at senior management levels, both within D&B and with external clients, particularly with client developers, enterprise architects, and IT operations. Experience as a senior-level consultant is essential.
- Demonstrated track record of creatively developing and implementing advanced solutions
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Resourceful and self-reliant in overcoming challenges and problems. Self-directed in filling gaps in the knowledge and/or skills required.
- Ability to work within guidelines with a minimum of supervision, with maturity to handle sensitive/high-profile situations.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing customer demands and market conditions
- Travel required (approximately 35%, but may vary based on account or territory assignment)
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top