Senior Software Engineer
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Senior Software Engineer
Lattice Engines is looking for intelligent and hardworking software engineers to accelerate our path towards becoming the number one Customer Data Platform. This role involves working in an agile team to build the systems that will allow our platform to connect to hundreds of CRM, marketing and advertising platforms. Working closely with product management and engineering leadership to build the right solutions will be extremely important, as we build out Lattice Engines' first serverless stack that will enable us to scale out to handle the rapidly increasing load on our platform.
- Expertise in building enterprise techniques for large scale distributed system design and data processing
- Knowledge of Database design and optimization techniques.
- Experience building software in a micro-services and/or serverless architecture.
- Experience with cloud compute through AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
- Understanding of CS and programming fundamentals.
- Expertise in Java/C#/C++, web technologies and distributed systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to hit the ground running and learn/adapt quickly
- Excellent written and leadership skills. Team player
- Mix of Startup and Big Enterprise experience
- Desired hands-on experience with Docker, Hadoop, AWS, DynamoDB, Redshift, Redis, or similar technologies
- Experience building and operating SaaS solutions, managing multitenant solutions
- Java and Middleware experience with focus on integration and transactional systems
- Understanding of information retrieval concepts, machine learning, natural language processing
- Experience working with data and data products
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top