Senior Software Engineer (100% Remote)
- Waltham, MA
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Job Responsibilities: Will be responsible for the technical process to build and test data processing components, including data preparation/transformation, process orchestration; database maintenance; transactional and batch access capabilities; and operational user interface applications and will also be accountable to:
- Conceptualize solution approaches.
- Identify design patterns and approaches to follow for program solutions.
- Drive the preparation of detailed functional specifications, design models, and system workflows.
- Freely shares experience/expertise with the development team. Demonstrates collaborative behavior and drive similar behavior in other team members.
Minimum Experience / Education:
- Degree in any STEM subject (or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years software development experience
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience with Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience working with Java frameworks (Spring Boot).
- Expert knowledge in SQL.
- A willingness to learn new languages, technologies and the business will be key to your success in this role.
- Experience using cloud platforms for designing & building software (esp. AWS) nice to have
- Experience with testing methodologies that cover unit, integration, and system testing.
- Ability to clearly explain design considerations, options, and trade-offs.
- Comfortable in engaging in discussions with sr. management team members to explore options, pros, cons, risks, and trade-offs.
- Ability to understand and engage in discussions about complex problems and abstractions and to communicate them clearly
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Quick learner who can manage projects with minimal supervision and a flexible positive attitude.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top