Senior Software Architect
- Short Hills, NJ
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Identity Insights Team is looking for a senior software architect to design and lead development of business critical software in the firm. This is an opportunity to create innovative solutions in a visible role where analytical skills, leadership, and a solid architectural background can be put to excellent use on the most impactful projects!
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of advanced system design and delivery. They will have managed a team of software engineers and software architects, and be able to lead by example.This person will face off with senior level internal stakeholders to manage expectations and prioritize delivery.This role reports in to the global leader of the Identity Insights team.
This role can sit in Short Hills, NJ, Austin, TX or Center Valley, PA
- Lead and drive delivery of the most challenging high-performance systems in the firm, providing reference architectures and baseline implementations where appropriate
- Work with the identity insights lead and the research team to understand D&B patents and implement differentiating IP in match and entity resolution
- Provide leadership and guidance on pragmatic methods for measuring progress and the impact of change
- Create, plan and communicate roadmaps with management, stakeholders and the team
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of proven software systems design and delivery
- Advanced programming skills and comfort with multiple languages
- Experience with and excellent understanding of data design options and tradeoffs faced when selecting data systems, protocols, sharding strategies, and normalization levels
- Experience with and excellent understanding of distributed computing challenges and tradeoffs
- Proven track record of successful collaboration and influencing skills across cross functional organizations
- Experience successfully managing teams and applying Agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of micro-services, machine learning, and scalable cloud architecture
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top