Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to work on the end to end deployment (source code to production) of critical infrastructure across a variety of application teams for our flagship website, other web properties.
The Senior Site Reliability Engineer will work on our highly trafficked and highly available systems, leveraging system engineering / programming and debugging expertise to implement and enhance auto-detection & auto-remediation tools and processes, and will take ownership of production uptime and stability.
This person will work closely with other developers, database administrators and project managers. Responsibilities include but are not limited to agile development, improving existing infrastructure design, and providing production support.
• Identify and implement continuous improvements to reduce mean time of delivery,
antifragile design, and security posture
• Plan, implement, and release production changes using zero-downtime techniques
• Empower engineers to contribute changes to infrastructure by pairing, supporting and
• Conduct root cause analysis and identify relationships between processes and events
• Perform ongoing design and code reviews
• Participate on 24x7 on-call rotation (weekly rotation, primary/secondary)
• MS/BS in Computer Science or a related field
• 3-5+ years of demonstrated DevOps experience focusing on configuration as code
• Experience programming with Python/Java, and/or the ability and interest to learn, is
• Good understanding of Unix/Linux networking and operating systems
• Strong experience with configuration management tools (SaltStack, Ansible)
• Prior experience managing production cloud infrastructure at scale (AWS)
• Working knowledge of infrastructure as code concepts and tools
• Working knowledge of CI/CD implementation best practices
• Knowledge of common security concerns and best practices (threat modeling, blast
radius, hardening, penetration testing)
• Ability to thrive in a high energy, high growth, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Willing to learn new skills and implement new technologies
• Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
• Strong team player who can build strong relationships at all levels of the organization
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top