Senior Revenue Analyst
- Short Hills, NJ
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Essential Key Responsibilities/Job Summary
- Perform detailed reviews/analysis of Master Agreements and Contracts to ensure that revenue is properly recorded and documentation is in compliance with policy.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and year-end close activities ensuring accurate results are delivered on time for reporting in accordance with ASC 606 and having a thorough understanding of fluxes.
- Compile reports associated with preliminary revenue that will be utilized to update the Executive Team (CFO, Controller, Assistant Controller) and perform analytical review procedures with the Finance operating units documenting changes in account balances for accuracy and final revenue reporting.
- Partner with the Sales team to review contracts from a finance perspective pre-sale to determine whether there are terms that impact revenue recognition and successful operational execution, as well as how best to mitigate financial risk.
- Review and Maintain documentation for all audit and compliance work completed
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (sales operations, FP&A, customer success, legal, sales) to improve existing processes and support business needs.
- Lead/participate on projects from inception to conclusion with minimal guidance and provide insight into actionable financial information that is used to drive financial results.
- Provide assessment of issues, perspective on results and recommendations.
- Coach/train less experienced team members
Education/Experience and Competencies
- 4+ years of experience in Big Four or national public accounting firms
- Degree in Accounting required; MBA or CPA preferred.
- Hands on experience revenue compliance and/or revenue recognition experience
- Strong communication, organization, interpersonal and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Strong process orientation
- Strong analytical skills and leans towards challenging the status quo
- Must be proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel (including pivot tables / v-lookup's) Ability to work within a teaming/collaborative environment.
- Strong self-starter with the ability to think creatively, solution unexpected issues and work independently to meet deadlines
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top