Senior Researcher(數據專案經理), Data&Operation
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Provide Data Insights Solutions for business growth
o Generate market research reports delivering D&B data insights solutions to acquire additional customers in high end areas.
o Develop data insights solutions by writing periodical research reports help to envision new applications for customers’ emerging needs.
- Customization projects fulfilment
o Participate in customers visits with sales both in RMS and S&MS to assist proposals preparations
o Present use cases and application knowledge to develop thorough data analyses for clients’ acceptances.
o Foster relationships with customers using customized products and collect customer feedbacks on beta versions so to further improve D&B content with greater values
o Explore meaningful commercial data sources to grow content in richness to enable D&B products carrying with indispensable content and ensure our products support with the outside industry trends
- Process efficiency streamline
o Automate manual collection of commercial data from various sources and govern data quality with standardization
o Modernize channels of delivering to customers systems and methods of receiving data from third parties in seamless and timely courses between internal and external client ends
o Re-engineering data/information collection process to enhance team efficiency and product quality (e.g. BA productivity, report quality, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- Over 5 years of working experience with proven record in business development for data/solutions business, preferable with in-depth understanding of data-as-a-service and financial and marketing data.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, consultancy, planning and problem solving skills
- Strategic thinking and understanding of how to turn data into strategic intelligence
- Excellent organization and planning abilities, good at multi-tasking
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure without compromising on deliverables
- Performance-driven and with passion to drive accuracy and efficiency in an operation with diverse skillsets
- Internal/external customer-oriented, proactive and resourceful in data acquisitions
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Ability to work in dynamic, results driven and fast pace culture
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top