Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Team Overview: Our D&B Hoovers team helps customers prospect and research through modern UI experiences and powerful backend systems. We build complex search solutions on top of scalable architectures that allow us to support hundreds of thousands of users and large data sets. We're working hard to build the most advanced set of business data and analytics on the market, and we move fast and take great pride in what we're building. As a member of the QA team, you'll collaboratively work as a member of the overall Engineering team to ensure we deliver these solutions with extreme quality. You'll work closely with members of the Development team as well as Product Management and Operations, and play in integral role in feature grooming, sprint planning, and the release process.
The Role: As a QA Engineer, you will own the testing of new product features, bug fixes, and other improvements. You'll write and maintain UI and API-level test automation to make our lives easier and our products better, while taking advantage of our integrated test tools. You'll write test plans for new features where it makes sense, execute tests, and contribute to expanding our test suites to improve product stability and delight our customers. You'll also have a good time working on a collaborative team with great engineers.
• 7+ years of QA experience testing web applications, including verifying I18N functionality.
• Experience automating at the UI and/or API layer.
• Ability to quickly understand complex applications and work with large datasets.
• Experience with Ruby, RSpec and Watir.
• Working knowledge of SQL
• Experience analyzing project requirements and ability to create test strategy, test plan and test cases.
• Ability to lead all test related meetings with all levels of staff.
• Ability to work independently, and as a team player, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
• Ability to manage multiple projects / tasks simultaneously.
• Must be able to troubleshoot and clearly document issues.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
• Must have the ability and desire to quickly learn new skills and technologies.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.