Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet:
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by
uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So, if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but
want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
This person will work with the engineering team to test and write test cases for code delivered in the optimizer for marketing project.
The QA engineer will write automated tests, code, to create a suite of product automation and quality tools. This person is a technologist, they write code, they automate ever task they can.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need
special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a
Essential Key Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Development team to ensure product quality in a fast-paced, agile environment. Write automated tests cases. Automate, don't just verify and report. Take responsibility for the product and ultimately the quality of delivery. 50%
- Proactively drive quality through collaboration, process improvement, innovative thinking, root cause analysis and experience. 20%
- Write test plans and test cases for web applications, REST APIs, and data validation in a multi-tiered environment processing millions of rows of data. Support the product team during by-weekly product deployments to ensure flawless releases with extreme quality. 10%
- Execute manual tests for new features and bug fixes. Create and execute automated test cases for UI and API-level verification. Identify, report, track, and verify issues. 10%
- Work with the Support team to understand and troubleshoot customer issues. 10%
- • This is not an exhaustive list of all functions or responsibilities the employee may be required to perform; the employee may be required to perform additional functions as necessary
- • Dun & Bradstreet reserves the right to revise the job description at any time
- • Employment with the Company is at will (where applicable)
List the knowledge, skills, abilities, physical abilities, experience, licenses, training, educational requirements, etc. required for the position. These are not "functions" but rather the "attributes" an individual must possess in order to be qualified for
- 8+ years QA experience (Both Manual & Automation)
- Experience testing web applications
- Experience in Cloud Applications (Prefer AWS)
- Experience in Karate/Postman/Newman/Rest Assured, TDD, BDD, Cucumber
- Experience testing at the API and UI layer
- Experience writing test automation
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Ability to quickly understand complex applications and their interactions with integrated products
- Preferred: Experience using Selenium or Watir WebDriver, and Rub
- Devops functions - strongly preferred
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.