Senior Project Manager
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Responsibilities, Functions and Duties:
The Senior Project Manager will report to the GSR Program Manager in the GSR Team and will be initially responsible to drive the planning, execution and delivery of the Security Operations Center Insource Project:
- Work with the project SME’s to define and document the project goals, objective and criteria for success
- Demonstrate strong proficiency in collaborating with external teams to elicit business/technology project requirements to arrive at an actionable project plan
- Drive project plan execution with the Security Ops Team SME, TechOps SME and 3rd Party Data Center SME
- Ability to develop and manage a project budget in excess of $5MM.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of Infrastructure and Security Controls
- Collaborate with GSR colleagues (Vulnerability Management, SOC, Data Security, AppSec, Compliance & Risk Assessment teams) to help define and manage the execution
- Demonstrate an ability to manage and drive the overall risk mitigation plans for the project to ensure timely remediation, leading to successful project delivery
- Demonstrate strong skills to break down Security projects into detailed activities and use monitoring and scheduling tools to prioritize project implementation.
- Able to work independently to manage priorities and management activities, based upon Program priorities
- Successfully managed multiple project concurrently, with teams in excess of 20 team members
- 10+ years of Information Technology hands-on project management
- Experience managing technology projects which have infrastructure-related focus and understanding
- Demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing significant solution implementations from start to finish
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Visio, MS Excel
- Experience with Agile methodology and CSM certification is a plus
- Experience with project Risk Mitigation activities and Change Control processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computers Science or Information Technology
- Experience managing a large scrum team involving cross functional, distributed teams
- Experience working in a matrixed reporting environment
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure, with prior experience managing Infrastructure delivery projects as a plus
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top