Senior Professional Associate
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating.
Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another.
So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Our Technology Team:
Technology is a global team that creates and operates the systems that deliver D&B data into our customer’s ecosystems. We eat, breathe, and dream of technologies that run our business today – and those that will transform the way we deliver value in the future.
The BC Program is a critical component of our company’s overall business resiliency. We are looking for a Disaster Recovery (DR) & Business Continuity Senior Professional who can assist with our global DR governance and business continuity program. The program has been developed to provide our Customers an assurance that we are considering staff, systems, data, business operations, and facilities resiliency in the event of a significant disruption at D&B. This role will report to the Business Continuity Manager.
This role will be responsible for performing the following key activities:
- Manage the DR governance program:
- Ensuring that our DR Policy is in accordance with BS25999 and ISO22301, industry best practices and adheres to our customers’ requirements.
- Review our list of products and applications determine criticality ratings for each and the associated testing schedule.
- Liaise with the Technical Operations and Development teams to develop an annual testing schedule for our critical applications and products and ensure that it adheres to ECLA and other compliance requirements.
- Ensure that the Technical Operations and Development teams adhere to the annual training schedule
- Consider increasing the bar and complexity when defining the test objectives, success criteria on an annual basis.
- Reviewing and updating D&B BC data in accordance with the BC Policy:
- BIA’s, BC Plans, Pandemic Plan, Call Trees, Escalation Paths etc. in the Business Protector (BC tool)
- Business unit BC liaisons
- BC Policies and customer facing documentation
- Site Incident Manager Lists, Site Evacuation Plans, Incident Management Plans, Global Locations Listing, Technology Recovery Plan
- The BC Intranet Site
- The BC company training and awareness
- Annual BC exercises & simulations
- Onsite customer assessment documentation and customer RFI (request for information)
- Other BC Tools (Send Word Now, NC4 etc.)
- Assist the Business Continuity Manager with:
- the resolution of incidents/critical incidents
- BC exercises and simulations
- customer RFI’s and onsite assessments
- business unit BC liaison training
- any other BC activities required
- Attend any D&B (compliance, code of conduct, Information Security etc.) or BC role training required.
- Attend BCM, Global Security and Risk and Corporate meetings as required.
- Perform any other BC/Incident/Crisis related activities required by the Business Continuity Manager.
- We strongly value creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and problem solving
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a technical, disaster recovery, business continuity, audit, and/or risk management experience.
- Ability to self-organize, prioritize activities independently, create documentation and reporting
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain BC and technical ideas to business units and technical individuals at any level. The position requires writing and speaking to customers, auditors, IT risk professionals Privacy, Legal and other global business units. Also, there is a great deal of communication with internal control owners in the GSRO and other domains, e.g., network, Privacy, Legal.
- Ability to work in fast-paced sales environment
- A good understanding of Enterprise Risk Management concepts, Audit, and Compliance.
- Financial Services experience preferred.
- DRII and/or BCI certifications a plus
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top