Senior Product Marketing Manager (Open to Remote)
- Short Hills, NJ
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be joining a dynamic, highly collaborative B2B Marketing team that is focused on helping the Third-Party Risk & Compliance Solutions business drive top-line growth. The practice's main areas of focus are supplier intelligence, know your customer (KYC), and other third-party risk. Our target buyer personas are Strategic Sourcing/Procurement and Compliance executives.
We are a team of motivated self-starters who enjoy teaming across the broader Marketing organization (Content, Digital, and Demand Generation), Sales Training & Enablement, Product, Sales, Corporate Communications, and Alliances to achieve results. We are going through an exciting transformation and are seeking strategic team members who enjoy sharing ideas and best practices to drive continuous improvement and contribute to our ongoing growth.
In your role as Senior Product Marketing Manager for Third-Party Risk & Compliance Solutions, you will be responsible for promoting our products and solutions by highlighting our value proposition aligned to client needs. You will develop a strong understanding of our use cases, portfolio of products and solutions, target audience and buyer personas, competitors, and current trends in the marketplace to guide our product roadmap.
An important part of your role will be creating clear and targeted messaging and content to promote existing and new products and solutions and develop related thought leadership materials. To do so, you will incorporate input from Product and Sales, leverage competitive intelligence, and advocate for our clients' needs to influence product roadmap decisions.
Specifically, you will:
- Actively work with Product, Sales, and Marketing to understand target markets, buyer personas, use cases, and product/capability features and benefits to develop impactful marketing materials and enablement assets focused on value proposition and competitive differentiation.
- Manage campaigns - with guidance and oversight - to launch and/or promote products and capabilities, drive thought leadership activities with third parties, and maintain ongoing go-to-market activities with alliance partners.
- Craft marketing and sales messaging to support the development of brochures, web content and other digital marketing assets, presentations, case studies, product demo videos, whitepapers, and key messaging documents. Oversee vendors as needed during writing and development of key assets.
- Collaborate with PR and Communications for external media placements and to promote activities internally. Collaborate with Sales Training & Enablement to develop sales tools and talking points that communicate our value proposition to Sales.
- Submit requests via internal online systems for content development, online posting, etc., and manage workflow process. Manage internal review process for content developed.
- Act as an evangelist to ensure that our value proposition messaging is clearly articulated and known by all market-facing colleagues, providing content for internal newsletters and calls/webinars.
As the ideal candidate, you are an energetic self-starter who is highly motivated and highly organized. You operate with a bias toward action, maintain strong attention to detail and display strong collaboration skills. You are a B2B marketer with extensive experience creating thought leadership and solution messaging. You display a keen interest in learning the business, and you view activities through a strategic lens.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience in a product or services organization.
- Experience creating and delivering customer-focused product messaging and sales collateral.
- Experience working in a cross-functional organization and interacting with technical, non-technical, professional, and executive levels.
- Knowledgeable with using market trends and product development to grow the business.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word);
- An understanding of CRM tools (e.g., Salesforce, Marketo).
- MBA or other advanced degree.
- Creative and strategic thinking, with critical analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new areas quickly, take ownership of issues, develop recommendations, and execute on proposal.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Evangelist for D&B - uses market trends, knowledge, and product development to grow the business.
Preferred location is in NJ HQ but open to remote
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top