Senior Product Manager UKI
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Reporting to the European Product Leader of the Finance Solutions Line of Business, the Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for leading the creation, delivery, and management of D&B's innovative small business risk solutions to generate business growth in both existing and new markets.
- Evangelist & thought leadership in the UKI Market for Financial Services lending solutions offerings, actively engage in PR & industry events as expert / panelist / speaker
- Use market & industry knowledge, analysis of trends, and regulatory experience to exponentially grow the small business lending & risk information business
- To be the go-to expert that drives this business sector in concert with Sales and Marketing
- Influence and execute product ideation, strategy, design, and development activities to drive innovation resulting in best in class solutions to the marketplace
- Prepare product requirements that address the objectives of the company, competitive outlook, industry direction, resource constraints, timeline, etc.
- Lead cross-functional teams with respect to requirements interpretation, product decisions, specification reviews, customer satisfaction issues, and scheduling
- Clearly communicate product development updates, risks, and issues to stakeholders and senior management
- Drive and influence go to market (GTM) approach across product, technology and marketing via understanding and communicating well-researched market requirements
- Driver of product innovation -- conceive and prototype new product features, developments and market adjacencies
- Evaluate and recommend potential partners and be integral to relationship-building to advance product capabilities
- Is subject matter expert on product/solution to immediate and/or cross functional teams
- Experience managing products through their entire lifecycle with a track record of successful delivery of multiple software/SaaS products
- 5+ years Product Management experience including innovation, product strategy, product marketing, product development and implementation through a product lifecycle.
- Extensive experience and industry expertise in the bank lending arena, ideally with event participation experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology or related field. MBA strongly preferred
- Demonstrated agile development experience in identifying customer and business problems, crafting the product vision, writing clear/concise requirements with consideration for the end-to-end experience, and leading the execution team to deliver on time and on budget
- Ability to lead projects and influence team members, learn new areas quickly, take ownership of issues/projects, develop recommendations, influence the team and execute on strategies
- Proven track-record conceiving, defining and implementing innovative product enhancements
- Self motivated, comfortable to operate in ambiguous environments, able to take initiative to find solutions
- Extensive project management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, presentation skills, strong work ethic, and self-motivated
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top