Senior Product Manager
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Lattice (a Dun & Bradstreet company since 2019) is looking for a product manager for its Customer Data Platform, industry's first AI-driven audience segmentation engine that empowers marketing & sales teams to run highly personalized campaigns across all channels (websites, emails, social, ads and sales).
If you love building data products and want to be part of the one-trillion-dollar AI-driven CRM industry revolution, look no further. This instrumental role will build category-defining products and shape the future of B2B marketing and sales.
Your Mission in this Role:
- Unlock a "whole product" experience for marketing teams to activate and measure engagement of intelligent audiences
- Grow adoption and utilization rate of our products by 2x in the first six months
- Continue to accelerate D&B Lattice's leadership in the B2B CDP/Account-Based Marketing solution space
- Lead ideation, development and launch of your products with a data-driven mentality
- Relentlessly test product hypotheses with customers to ensure market fit
- Incorporate feedback and input from various channels on product strategy
- Partner with UX designers and Engineers to ship with high quality on time
- Discover ways to expand product market reach
- Deep understanding of business/marketing data, data models, and data visualization.
- Insatiable empathy for our customers and voracious appetite for delivering the "whole product" experience.
- Great track record of working with engineering and design teams; you sweat the
- details and bring the donuts.
- Live and breathe the art of applying lean product development and continuous improvement principles
- A computer science/data science degree or equivalent, 2-4+ years of analytic and 1-3+ years product management experience delivering new products with mass-market adoption.
- Prior product management experience in MarTech or AdTech space is a big plus.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top