Senior Product Manager, Data Platform
- Foster City, CA
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Lattice is looking for a lead product manager for its Customer Data Platform, industry's first AI-driven audience segmentation engine that empowers marketing & sales teams to run highly personalized campaigns across all channels (websites, emails, social, ads and sales).
If you love building data products and want to be part of the one-trillion-dollar AI-driven CRM industry revolution, look no further. This is a once-in-lifetime opportunity to play an instrumental role in building category-defining products and shaping the future of B2B marketing and sales.
Your Mission Is
- To unlock "whole product" experience that allows marketers to easily manage data from their systems in Lattice platform.
- To reduce time and effort required by customers to mash data across systems by 3x within first nine months.
- To scale volume and speed of data processed by the platform by 2x within first six months.
Your Overall Responsibilities Are
- Lead the ideation, development, launch & adoption of your products.
- Build and manage product roadmap and get executive buy-in
- Engage directly and regularly with customers to develop solid understanding of their needs, validate requirements and test early product
- Partner with engineering team to curate backlog, plan and priorities sprint stories and deliver the roadmap.
- Partner with UX team to drive customer research, build the right experiences and test it.
- Instrument data-driven experimentation and measurement framework to track and report product success or lack of thereof.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to support creation of customer-driven messaging, sales enablement tools and thought leadership materials to execute the go-to-market strategy
Our Ideal Candidate Would Have
- Strong data and analysis skills, and solid understanding of ETL technologies.
- A strong entrepreneurial bent; Do whatever it takes to get your products out-the-door and never hesitate to roll up your sleeves.
- A computer science degree or equivalent, 3+ years of hands-on software engineering and 4+ years product management experience delivering new products with mass-market adoption.
- Voracious appetite for discovering "whole product" experience and help Lattice deliver it.
- Internalized the art of applying lean product development and continuous improvement principles to arrive at a viable product quickly while reducing waste.
- Great track record of working with engineering and design teams; you sweat the details and bring the donuts.
- Prior product management experience with data and ETL applications is a big plus.
We on a mission to democratize data science so every marketer and sales rep can leverage AI in their day-to-day work without needing a data science degree. And we want to that with consumer-grade user experience and seamless integration with customers' existing workflows and systems.
With $75M in funding & 200+ deployments, Lattice is in a great position to lead the change to transform the way B2B marketing and sales organizations approach their prospects and customers.
We are the undisputed leader in the space. Our innovative marketing and sales applications predict who will buy, what they are likely to buy and when. Our applications combine billions of buying signals and apply AI techniques to help drive predictable marketing and sales performance.
It is a hard problem to solve, and that's why we need hungry go-getters like you. Visit our website to learn more about the team, culture and perks. Then, let's talk and see if Lattice is a good fit for you.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top