Senior Product Manager
- Waltham, MA
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- We are investing heavily in the creation of local market versions of our D&B Hoovers product line. Delivering regional versions of D&B Hoovers, which satisfy specific use cases we encounter in local markets, will allow us to delight existing international clients and create new relationships in the global markets we serve.
- D&B Hoovers uses the world's largest commercial database and sophisticated analytics to deliver a sales acceleration solution packed with insight. It enables B2B sales and marketing professionals to accelerate sales, enhance go-to market activity, and increase business growth globally. D&B Hoovers leverages the best company intelligence and innovative analytical features to provide optimal coverage with deep insight.
- We are seeking a strong Senior Product Manager to drive the development, launch and future expansion of D&B Hoovers in local markets around the world. The ideal candidate will have experience working with internal stakeholders and clients to deliver a user experience tailored to the needs of international users. If you love to collaborate with design, engineering, and your fellow product owners to create experiences that enable customers to make better business decisions with data - then this is the team for you!
- Develop and manage the product strategy and roadmap for international versions of D&B Hoovers products, working with stakeholders and senior management to plan and prioritize product deliverables and schedules
- Responsible for insight into the international competitive environment to ensure D&B's products are best positioned relative to our strategy. Spends time with customers gathering feedback to inform strategy.
- Prepare product requirements that address the objectives of the company, competitive outlook, industry direction, resource constraints, timeline, etc.
- Lead cross-functional teams with respect to requirements interpretation, product decisions, specification reviews, customer satisfaction issues, and scheduling
- Clearly communicate product development updates, risks, and issues to stakeholders and senior management
- Drive and influence GTM approach across product, technology and marketing via understanding and communicating well-researched market requirements
- Integral part of product innovation -- conceive and prototype new product features
- Evaluate and recommend potential partner relationships to advance product capabilities
- Is subject matter expert on product/solution to immediate and/or cross functional teams
- Experience managing products through their entire life-cycle with a track record of successful delivery of multiple software/SaaS products
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or technology related field. MBA preferred
- Software design experience in complex, multi-tasking, real-time, highly availability systems
- Experience leading the customer journey across multiple generations of products
- Experience with SaaS data solutions preferred
- Able to design innovative features and cohesive products from analytics, have an eye for details, and focus on users, results, and business goals
- Demonstrated agile development experience in identifying customer and business problems, crafting the product vision, writing clear/concise requirements with consideration for the end-to-end experience, and leading the execution team to deliver on time and on budget
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts and manage trade-off
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Highly organized, even in a rapidly changing environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, presentation skills, strong work ethic, and self-motivated
- Effective in cross-functional team environments
- Willingness to travel when required
Essential Key Responsibilities
- Execute against the product roadmap in a timely and efficient manner, guiding the technology team to build the most relevant features for our customer base.
- Support product roadmap by analyzing market research, customer data and creation of competitive analysis
- Document and prioritize product specifications including goals, use cases and requirements.
- Develop User Stories based on the requirements.
- Develop annotated wireframes and prototypes
- Maintain knowledge of competitive products and experiences.
Education/Experience and Competencies
- 5+ years of product management experience Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or technology related field. MBA preferred
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top