Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is investing heavily in advancing our data and analytic capabilities and our alternative data initiative will augment the traditional data that our customers use today. The D&B Alternative Data Platform will provide our customer the ability to search, discover and purchase alternative data sets. This solution will provide a best-in-class eco-system for D&B to ingest alternative data, for customers to explore alternate data and link to D&B traditional data sets leveraging the Duns Number through a customized User Interface called which will be integrated into D&B Marketplace.
We are seeking a strong Product Manager with a business and data background to drive the development, launch and future expansion of D&B's Alternative Data Platform and Data Exchange product. This role involves leveraging solid product management skills, knowledge of technology and product development, knowledge of the data and analytics within the commercial b2b market and resides with the Customer Enterprise Team (CET).
This role interfaces with a variety of stakeholders ranging from Technology, Content, Product Marketing and Sales. If you want to be a part of a strong cross functional team that will create a foundational ingestion platform and a user experience that will enable customers to make better business decision with alternative data - then this is the role for you.
Leverage your business intelligence and product development background to help build and execute on the vision for D&B's Alternative Data Platform and Data Exchange product.
- Manage the development and implementation of D&B's Alternative Data Platform & Data Exchange Product -
- Develop and manage the detailed product road map in a timely and efficient manner
- Identify, specify, and prioritize features, types of data and capabilities through direct input with customers, analysts, developers, architects and your knowledge of the alternative data domain.
- Write detailed use cases, users' stories and functional specifications based on the high-level requirements for product enhancements.
- Ensure continual alignment on progress and key decisions with the business, content, analytics and technology owners through close working relationships with relevant leads.
- Own & manage the go-to-market efforts to drive revenue for the D&B Data Exchange including collaboration with Pricing, Marketing, Finance and Sales teams. This includes preparing and delivering product updates, sales briefings and maintaining online product documentation.
- Conduct competitive intelligence reviews and provide strategic insight on the development of related market trends.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology or related field. Advanced degree a plus.
- 10 years+ experience in Product Management with a proven track record of building and launching new business intelligence products.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage projects, learn new areas quickly, take ownership of issues, develop recommendations and drive execution.
- Must have ability to translate customer needs into business requirements, analyze issues and identify areas of opportunity to drive and maximize revenue.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate in both written and spoken form to executive staff, business sponsors, managers, and technical resources in clear concise language that is appropriate to the target audience
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal & leadership skills with heavy experience in working and interacting with senior management, cross functional teams both technical & non-technical across a matrixed organization.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight timelines, effectively manage problems as they occur and own the work plan and execution with minimal supervision.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.