Senior & Principal Software Engineer (multiple positions -100% remote)
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Do you love solving problems? Do complex challenges intrigue you? Are you ready to flex your software engineering prowess? Join our Identity Insights group that works on new development, proofs of concepts and delivery for some of our most critical internal engines.
Dun & Bradstreet has the world's most comprehensive business data sets and analytics capabilities to power today's most crucial business needs. That's why 90% of the Fortune 500, and companies of all sizes around the world, rely on Dun & Bradstreet to help grow and protect their business.
Join our lean and agile team of accomplished software engineers to get your hands dirty with development in highly scaled cloud based architecture. This is an opportunity to create innovative solutions in a visible role where analytical skills, leadership, and a solid architectural background can be put to excellent use on the most impactful projects!
This role is 100% remote (US Only)
• Partner with the Lead Architect to drive the delivery of the most challenging high-performance systems in the firm, providing reference architectures and baseline implementations where appropriate
• Work with the identity insights lead and the research team to understand D&B patents and implement differentiating IP in match and entity resolution
• Participate in leadership and guidance on pragmatic methods for measuring progress and the impact of change
• Create, plan and communicate roadmaps with management, stakeholders and the team
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of proven software systems design and delivery
- Advanced programming skills and comfort with multiple languages (must be able to work in Java and write production level code in Java)
- Experience with and excellent understanding of data design options and tradeoffs faced when selecting data systems, protocols, sharding strategies, and normalization levels
- Experience working in a public cloud hosted environment (AWS)
- Experience with and excellent understanding of distributed computing challenges and tradeoffs
- Solid understanding of micro-services, machine learning, and scalable cloud architecture
- Must be proactive, diligent and be prepared to ensure and maintain the platforms' stability and reliability
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top