Senior Operational Auditor
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Audit Services- Senior Operational Auditor
- Plan and conduct reviews of Dun & Bradstreet's significant domestic and international business entities. Duties include identifying and assessing business and audit risk, developing audit programs to address those risks, completing assigned audit areas, communicating and managing requests, and identifying and addressing issues and concerns throughout the course of the audit.
- Complete reviews and special projects/investigations at the direct request of senior management. Candidate must be comfortable with and capable of planning and initiating projects with external audit groups, e.g., PwC and external customers.
- During assignments, proactively partner with the client to identify control deficiencies, process improvements and financial issues, and propose and operationalize solutions for issues found.
- Clearly and concisely document assignments and findings in written communications.
- The Senior Operational Auditor will report to the Director, Enterprise Risk & Audit Services.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant business experience, preferably public accounting with a Big 4 firm.
- Strong understanding of operational and financial internal controls and internal audit methodology.
- Excellent analytical, communications, interpersonal, and audit investigative skills.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and manage project deliverables.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong work ethic; 30%+ domestic and international travel.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university required. Masters or MBA, a plus.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning packages, Customer Relationship Management packages, Data Analytics tools (ACL, Spotfire and Tableau) a plus.
- CPA, CA, CIA certification is desired
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top