Senior Marketing Manager
- Austin, TX
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Senior Manager of SEO reports to the leader of digital marketing and is a member of the digital marketing organization. This individual will drive the SEO strategy and supporting efforts for a global footprint of web properties that receive of 30M visits annually. To further this objective, the SEO senior manager will collaborate and partner with multiple marketing groups to build an SEO plan that continues to grow organic traffic for Dun & Bradstreet digital properties.
- Construct a cogent SEO strategy for dnb.com that takes into account buyer personas, business needs and drives meaningful business impact
- In support of the SEO strategy, build quarterly/annual SEO plans that drive the digital business in measurable ways (increased organic traffic, higher ranking for key terms, etc.)
- Lead and effectively manage Dun & Bradstreet's SEO agency of record, ensuring the agency contributes to and delivers on the larger strategic plans.
- Determine relevant metrics and targets and track progress towards meeting those targets, communicating progress to relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to understand key priorities that can be used as inputs into a larger SEO strategy (targeted keywords, product launches etc.)
- Synchronize efforts with the content team to ensure content strategy and programming are enabled by and aligned with the SEO strategy and vice versa (i.e. planning, SEO content review process)
- Collaborate on site design with UI/UX team members, ensuring web properties are easy to use and adhere to SEO principles
- Partner with web development team to highlight opportunities, challenges and ultimately ensure SEO best practices are implemented on developed code
- Trouble shoot SEO issues as they arise and provide quick/effective recommendations for action (i.e. google algorithm update, code release negatively impacting page elements for SEO etc.)
- For various large development efforts, provide SEO point of view recommendations to ensure SEO impacts are factored in and thought through prior to implementation.
- 4-6 years' experience leading SEO within a fast-paced organization (preferably B2B)
- 8-10 years working in a digital marketing environment - collaborating with teams in web development, web production, paid media and/or go to market planning
- Highly organized and detail oriented, ensuring SEO efforts can be mapped out and progressed
- Intellectually curious, continuously questions the status quo and can leverage deep SEO industry knowledge (tried and true methods, new trends) to drive greater growth.
- Intense focus on delivery, ensuring that commitments are met within specified timelines
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders based on trust and collaboration
- Experience in retrieving, reviewing and synthesizing data to impart key drivers and SEO opportunities, that can be easily digested by stakeholder audiences.
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS and the ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- A solid understanding of digital analytics suites such as Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- A solid understanding of how content, press releases, and social media go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Proven experience in working in collaboration with, and being an in-house leader of, an SEO agency
- Familiarity with the latest tools of the trade such as SEMrush, Google's keyword tool, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top