Senior Manager, Master Data Management
- Short Hills, NJ
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
As a Senior Data Manager within the Global Data Owner organization, you will have global accountability for Critical Data Elements (CDEs) in the Business Identity domain. The Business Identity domain contains data representing the key characteristics of an organization eg: Name, Address, Telephone, Date Started, Website etc.
As the data product owner for these Critical Data Elements, you will understand the global landscape of available data, deliver a roadmap that addresses the needs and requirements, capture and monitor critical insights and develop data quality tolerances and directives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- The approach, best practice, strategy and thought leadership around how we implement Master Data Management using smart decisioning to determine the best Business Identity data for our clients.
- Capturing Client's data demand and needs from the strategic business units. Identifying the data road map required to meet these needs for input into business cases.
- Understanding the global landscape for Critical Data Elements and identifying new data sources and opportunities for Critical Data Elements.
- Capturing critical insights on all the global sources that Dun & Bradstreet ingests for Critical Data Elements. This includes key characteristics like volumes, cost and usage.
- Understanding how Critical Data Elements are processed globally and in partnership with the business units setting data quality tolerance standards. Working with the DQI team to monitor and the data supply chain teams to meet these standards.
- Production of Address and Location Data directives and guidelines and supporting ongoing compliance activities.
As the ideal candidate, you are passionate and curious about data. You have excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to effectively interact with other functions, partners, outsourcers and clients and will drive clients' confidence.
- A degree.
- 7+ years of relevant business experience including data management (data automation, data quality, data governance, data stewardship)
- Experience with Master Data Management including design and delivery of MDM practices and tools.
- Robust data knowledge - Ideally around Dun & Bradstreet data and Business Identity data sets.
- Experience with a range of data analysis tools and languages to query and analyze datasets (ie. SQL, Regex, Python, Looker, Athena, Hive, PowerBI, Snowflake, Databricks).
- Experience driving results including leading and implementing complex technical, cross functional projects.
- Commercial, Legal and Regulatory knowledge and expertise with respect to data acquisition and usage.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top