Senior GRC Analyst
- Hyderabad, India
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
• Lead key internal risk management activities:
• Engage with the business to understand the products and processes in scope
• Partner with business units to objectively assess and rate risk
• Document and follow through on remediation activities
• Develop and maintain risk register
• Work with third-parties to conduct external audits, and report results to data and technology owners
• Coordinate remediation efforts for assessment/audit findings
• Execute D&B's third-party risk assessment process and track vendor and supplier compliance as needed
• Assist with policy development, control specifications, and training and awareness initiatives
• Assist with accreditations such as ISO 27001, SOC 2, HIPAA, DFAR and PCI
• Participate in client assessments and audits, and assist with coordination of remediation action plans, as needed
• Define and execute risk management projects as defined
• 4-6 years of risk, audit and compliance experience
• Support internal and external audit process for relevant compliance concerns including PCI-DSS, SOX, ISO 27001, HIPAA, DFARs, SOC 2 Type 2
• Collaborate to define IT security standards and develop supporting organizational policies
• Perform security and compliance assessments on new and existing systems, processes, technology
• Perform periodic gap assessments to validate compliance on an ongoing basis.
• Support vendor due-diligence process and help to lead and define overall third party risk management efforts
• Interface with global IT and business partners to provide guidance and support
• Stay up to date and informed on developing regulatory concerns and changing IT and information security trends.
• Enhance corporate training and awareness program
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top