Senior Financial Analyst
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Our team is responsible for the fiscal health and growth of our company. Always data-inspired, we are a group of subject matter experts who serve as valuable and strategic partners to our business units around the world. We are divided into eight areas of practice, cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals. Global FP&A; Commercial Finance; Financial Operations; Enterprise Risk Management (ERM); Controller; Tax: Investor Relations; Treasury; Systems.
The Senior Financial Analyst provides value-added insight to leaders of our core solution offerings as well as to key members of the finance organization. You will be looked at as an integral member of the supported business area, with the expectation that your handle on the financials is accurate and insightful.
- Deliver insightful analysis of financial data in support of our business units, and overall product performance measurement
- Analyze product set to determine key drivers of performance, monitors performance and presents actionable insight to constituents within finance and the business
- Support our monthly process of reporting and forecasting sales and revenue. Analyze this financial information and its impact on the business
- Collaborate with finance team members globally to provide an accurate picture of performance worldwide, and drive consistent global methodologies related to product performance metrics
- Provide high quality ad hoc analytical support, including financial support to the business around new investment opportunities, working to identify key drivers of revenue and expense, and supporting overall business case development. This also includes periodic calculation and review of ROI for select key investments
- 5+ years of financial experience. In-depth business knowledge.
- Degree in finance or accounting required; MBA preferred.
- Strong communication, organization, interpersonal and analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze large quantities of data and deliver concise message on what the data is telling us
- Advanced Excel skills, especially in developing financial & analytical models
- Budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning experience
- Ability to work well in a teaming/collaborative environment
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top