Senior Executive - Presales
- Mumbai, India
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
• Processing the order entries for RMS Banks North, coordinating with Bankers to get complete Enquiry details
• Generation of order forms and Proforma invoice with complete details pertaining to the subject company for various products
• Coordination with the Finance team, CSC team, Operations team. Following up on order entry from start to end (till it gets entered in cops., posting of cases, MYD's, Payment mode) and maintaining Excel for the same
• Coordinating for report Status & delivery of reports. Printing and dispatching hard copies of CCAM & BIR report along with covering sheets and invoices on daily basis. Print & dispatch of all TEV reports
• Managing the hard copy dispatch for North India reports and highlighting the discrepancies if any to seamless dispatch as per the TAT
• Provide Support for Collection of advance payments for DDI /BIR/TEV/CCAM one off only
• Logging complaints in CRS. Creating process notes / maintaining PO or DO files.
• Sending out bulk letters / mailers for various activities pertaining to Banks Team North
• Handling incoming calls for BIR/CCAM/DDI/TEV; Attending the IVR call & understanding the requirement and routing it through appropriate channel
• Maintaining and publishing incoming lead file on a weekly basis. Taking feedback from the team and circulating MIS highlighting effectiveness of leads. Following up with associates to get the feedback on the lead shared and updating the same.
• Creating and maintaining the repository of bank empanelment letters with D&B. Sending reminder to associates for renewal of bank empanelment letters, if it is about to expired and extend its support to prepare documents for renewal. (Bank HO has to be in respective region)
• Keeping a tab on the ops MIS and sending the same to banker (with the concern of respective associate)
• Sharing MIS on past sales trends/DSR of all associates/weekly review sheet
• Sharing of Final tax invoice., following with finance team to solve the discrepancy if found and updating the team with correct Invoices
• Checking the payment reflecting in direct credit file and knocking off with finance team to update in the AR file
• Training the sales associates (new joinees) on the backend process part
• Support on printing of study materials for conducting branch presentation from time to time
• Assisting RM/team in scheduling and fixing meetings with key bankers
• Taking up additional responsibilities whenever required for new projects
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top