- Shelton, CT
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- Dun & Bradstreet is seeking an associate or senior editor to join our WeAreTeachers and agency team as a multimedia content producer.
- The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver and strategic thinker who is self-motivated, well-organized, and proactive, with exceptional communication skills. Strong writing, editing, social media skills are a must.
- You are curious and creative, skilled at distilling complex topics into engaging and useful content, and enjoy the challenge of working on a wide variety of projects from social media campaigns and how-to video to articles and cutting-edge curriculum.
- In this position, you can expect a quick pace and heavy deadlines-but great rewards too like working from your home office, collaborating with a fun, smart and inspiring team across three time zones and above all, knowing that you are making a difference for educators and kids.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5-10 years experience with sponsored content development with an agency or publisher
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Superb writing and editing skills with rigorous attention to detail
- Passion for K-12 education, with the ability to examine issues from multiple perspectives (client, classroom teacher, parent and student)
- Experience crafting editorials and social posts for brands or publishers
- Experience with SEO optimization and content management systems
- Experience with Wordpress, Sproutsocial, Google Analytics, and working within project management systems
- An ability to communicate brand voice and mission
- Ability to function autonomously and complete projects and tasks without close management and supervision
- Go-getter attitude, positive and upbeat nature, and excellent work ethic
- Take the creative lead in branded content campaigns from ideation to execution
- Write engaging native articles, emails, social post copy, and social ad copy
- Manage a variety of creative roles on large content campaigns include video directors, producers, designers, writers, and illustrators to meet client and team goals and timeline
- Contribute to the pre-sales strategy helping to ideate for potential clients, prepare pitch decks and participate in client calls
- Contribute to WeAreTeachers social media and editorial
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top