Senior Director, Analytics Advisory Team
- Reedley, CA
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Senior Director (internally known as an Analytics Specialist) for the Analytics Advisory team is a vital role in our Business Advisory services division. You will lead the charter of new analytics solutions and revenue growth within your respective channel or industry vertical.
You will be is focused on driving thought leadership and problem formulation in close partnership with Sales to drive critical capabilities and enable business optimization for the end customers. You will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the customers' business challenges, determining where Dun & Bradstreet's analytic solutions can provide value, proposing the best solution(s) to meet customer needs and creating a compelling customer success business case.
You will be focused on West Coast region with ~200 high opportunity customers to help drive analytics solutions and business strategy consulting.
- Drive meaningful customer value and sustained YOY growth driving new Dun & Bradstreet's Analytic solutions to customers and prospects
- Drive new analytic business through demand creation, opportunity qualification, solution identification and value enablement.
- Actively identify and develop new business opportunities within a relatively small number of existing and new accounts
- Conduct business based conversations to identify stakeholders, business process, KPI's and critical success factors around an opportunity
- Establish strong relationships with C-level and senior executives of clients and prospects within all functional areas of the business with the objective of driving greater value and business impact of our analytic solutions
- Achieve aggressive growth objectives within the fast-growing analytics marketplace
- Evangelize Dun & Bradstreet's analytic solutions to customers, internal partners, and the marketplace
- Serve as a customer advocate to influence innovation roadmap and customer support initiatives
- Participate in industry and company sponsored events and panels to further demonstrate thought leadership of D&B within this space
- Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus (Data Science Degree preferred)
- 5 or more years of experience in analytics and strategy development
- Deep expertise and knowledge in the business application of analytics across various disciplines (risk, marketing, supply, etc.)
- Strong analytic skills - model usage and validation, data analysis and strategy design. Experience with R, SPSS, PL/SQL, Hadoop, Python highly preferred
- Results oriented, self-starter who is able to effectively influence across multiple role levels, drive priorities and own outcomes in a matrixed environment
- Experience gaining deep understanding of customers goals and objectives and in turn develop and carry vision through the organization
- Success in a team selling environment
- Experience problem solving and clearly communicating alternative solutions that map to our core analytics assets and solve the customers' business needs
- Experience providing clear, precise and effective communication in written and verbal format to both internal and external audiences.
- Experience identifying new opportunities with existing customers (many of whom already buy multiple D&B solutions)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, planning and problem-solving skills
- 25% - 50% travel
- This position could be located in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco (Bay Area), Dallas, Los Angeles, or Sacramento
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top