Senior Digital Advertising Product Analyst
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
We are looking for a passionate Senior Digital Advertising Product Analyst to develop and scale sophisticated audience and content-based products.
Dun & Bradstreet's Advanced Marketing Solutions team is building the enterprise-grade digital marketing suite for B2B marketers. You will be tasked with solving the challenging problems related to audience identification and optimization that face digital advertising technology today, for which you will have the opportunity to work on large scale data analysis and modeling to bring practical solutions to these problems.
- Researches new products, product enhancements, and product re-design that align product development with company goals
- Develops concepts for new products, features, enhancements, and processes based on rigorous analysis of data assets and defined customer needs
- Performance optimization, behavioral profiling, audience segmentation and classification for the purposes of advertising product development
- Analyze & interpret large amount of global data and articulate business insight from analysis
- Develop and implement algorithms that work with large scale data to produce audience-based profiles
- Productize algorithms in a large scale data platform
- 5+ years of work experience in an analytical capacity
- Positive attitude, willing to learn, take risks and deal with uncertainty in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Proven track record of independent thinking & ingenuous approaches to problem solving
- Experience presenting quantitative insights to groups with varying technical backgrounds
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics or related fields is preferred
- Solid understanding of statistical modeling/machine learning/data mining/recommender systems concepts
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving abilities
- Experience with behavioral targeting, online advertising/marketing, and/or user segmentation
- Strong knowledge of data structures, data modeling, replication and distribution data/object relational database mapping
- Intermediate-to-advanced SQL skills
- Experience with Python, R preferable
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top